Many of us would have listened to our Imams reciting Qur’an during Ramadhan, perhaps we would have witnessed their voices wavering at certain verses. Many of us at that point may have made dua to Allah to give us an understanding of these words that cause the hearts to quiver. The position of the Qur’an in the life of the Muslim can not be overstated, and how much more so for the mothers of this Ummah who are the first school for their children, within whose embrace the child forms their first perceptions of the world that encompasses them. Ramadhan has now passed, but for the successful one its effects will in shaa’ Allaah remain and opportunities to develop and learn will now appear and enable us to progress, such that next year when our guest arrives at our door he will find us different, more welcoming better able to provide him with hosipitality – may Allah help us to do this…ameen.
Why study Arabic with Arabic Gems? From the words of our students, this is what makes Arabic Gems different:
- Live lessons that are recorded to watch in your own time if you cannot make the live class
- Handouts given of what is taught in class – minimises note-taking time so you can actually listen to the teacher
- Weekly deadlines and testing to keep the student focused and motivated and to provide that bit of pressure that many students need
- Constant support via our course forums, in which we can interact with other students and the teacher
- Complete focus on the Qur’an – we love knowing that every word we are learning is going to help us understanding the Qur’an
- The personal and general help available is quite unique
- Teacher is highly motivational and more dedicated than any teacher I have ever seen
Anyone who joins the course must be aware that they have an obligation and responsibility to ensure no men view or hear the class on their side.